- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 2 or more years of experience in originating consumer loans preferred or two to five years related banking positions or equivalent; sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret common and technical procedures, financial reports and legal documents. The Ability to respond to common and intricate inquires or complaints from members, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Experience with creating and writing reports, correspondence and presentations that effectively present information to staff, top management, public groups and Credit Union members.
- The ability to use loan origination systems, contact management software, and other Microsoft Office application products, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly. Requires general knowledge of computer network and database use.
- Valid California driver’s license required.
- All Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO) must be actively registered with the National Mortgage Licensing Service (NMLS). Must renew and pass annually to maintain active status.
- Must be able to work branch operational hours to include weekends, and to work occasional nights or weekends.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.