- High school Diploma or equivalent and five to eight years combined credit union/banking experience required, to include three to five years complex Consumer/Indirect loan processing is required. Advanced knowledge of consumer loan products, rates and terms.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of loan processing and credit fundamentals.
- Three to five years general experience in Consumer/Indirect and HELOC underwriting is preferred.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- To perform this job, the employee must possess applicable technology skills and demonstrated expertise. Ability to use Word for Windows, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use.
- To perform this job, the employee must possess strong interpersonal skills, good phone and e-mail etiquette, a professional presentation, and a high degree of personal initiative. Interpersonal skills including, but not limited to, motivating and influencing others, maintaining a significant level of trust and diplomacy, fostering internal and external business relationships.
- This position requires the employee to work during regular business hours and occasional nights or weekends as needed to meet established department deadlines.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.