- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant academic emphasis is required. Minimum three to five years of marketing or communications experience, with strong emphasis on digital, design, creative development and marketing.
- Experience in financial services (private banking, customer service, sales and lending) preferred.
- Candidate must have strong written, verbal, spelling and proofreading skills. Requires excellent writing, editing and communication skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and create PowerPoint presentations, including charts and graphs, interpret data and calculate basic mathematical formulas and ratios.
- To perform this job, the employee must possess applicable technology skills. Strong digital skills including proficiency with multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter, SnapChat, Yelp, Google+, etc), MS Office skills (including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn new programs as applicable. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs is preferred. Must be proficient in website content management systems and basic HTML.
- Strong critical-thinking, problem-solving and project management skills are required. Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically. Must have strong creative abilities.
- Must be organized, accustomed to time management and self-motivation, and have the ability to self-manage. Must possess the ability to work independently and as a part of a larger team.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to adapt to an ever-changing, organic environment.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.